Today, it’s easy to go online and find someone selling fully loaded android smart tv boxes but that might not be all that it seems.
There is a grey area when it comes to selling Android TV boxes which are loaded with software which provides access to channels which normally cost money from a supplier, and any person or company selling fully loaded boxes is walking the fine line between legal and illegal.
GoSmart Ireland do not, never have and will never sell fully loaded Smart Tv Boxes.
That is why, here at GoSmart Ireland, we have developed our very own custom Android Operating System with smart tv functionality as it’s helm – what we do is, we sell you quality hardware which has not only been tested extensively in-house, it has also been refined by our development team to ensure every component works to its greatest potential.
Our boxes to not run generic software like most on the market, our team of Android developers have worked on the Android operating system to ensure the greatest user experience possible. Not only that, we make additional “under the hood” tweaks to get the most out of the hardware too, that’s why all of our boxes (depending on which one!) support HD, Ultra HD 4k and also 3d video!
But “Fully Loaded TV Boxes” are so much easier!
We understand that’s what people selling these products are telling you – to them it’s a way to sell their sub-standard, lack of quality controlled products. Suppliers of fully loaded TV boxes are often fly by night operations, what happens if something goes wrong? Do they have an experienced customer support team waiting to respond to your issues? Do they back their hardware with a full repair or replace 12 month warranty? Do they have stores dotted across Ireland for you to come in and chat to their staff, and have a demo before you buy? You bet they don’t! Why? Because it’s very likely that they’re trying to avoid the public profile that comes with all of the above.. It’s that grey area again.
So if GoSmart’s boxes aren’t loaded, what use do they have?
Excellent question! GoSmart Ireland sell their GoSmart TV boxes preinstalled with the GoSmart Live TV player which will give you instant access to all of your regular UK Free to Air Television Channels such as BBC, ITV, CH4, E4 and all your other favourites. We also provide instant access to RTE Player, TV3 Player and all the other popular Irish apps to provide you with live tv and on demand content.
If you want to go that little bit extra, you can also invest in Netflix or Amazon Instant Video for a small monthly fee, we can help you get some excellent special offers on that front. These platforms provide an amazing collection of on-demand Movies & Tv Shows – updated daily in crystal clear high video quality.
If you love your music, you can indulge in the wonderful YouTube to view music videos from your favourite artist – and Spotify is simply the very best platform for your digital music collection in the world today.
Not to mention you’ll have access to millions upon millions of Android apps such as games, social media and so much more – your TV will truly be Smart without the costly outlay of having to purchase a sub-par Smart TV.
Right – I need a Smart Tv Box, but why GoSmart?
- GoSmart have partner stores across Ireland, with friendly knowledgeable staff who will give you a full demo and talk you through the features before buying – the stores are also your point of drop off/collection should your box ever need to come in for a repair
- We have a dedicated customer support team who take support queries around the clock – if you have an issue, they can advise, if they feel that your product is faulty they’ll issue you a returns reference to take to your nearest store, or give you details to post back.
- We offer a full warranty on all of our Android TV Boxes – that means, if your box develops a fault which the support team cannot resolve with you, we will repair the box, or replace it with a brand new box, completely free of charge.
- We’re not in the business to make a quick buck and leave, we operate outside the grey area of loading boxes to ensure we’ll be around for years to come both online and in retail.
- Our hardware is second to none – many online sellers will sell you a cheap Chinese clone box which is likely to develop faults or even stop working completely, some of those boxes are even unsafe! If this happens, who will you turn to? With a GoSmart Smart TV Box, you have our full support and warranty to back you up
- We know our stuff – this is what we do, we’re a Smart Home Automation & Android TV Box retailer, so we know our products inside out, we stock them both in our warehouse and our stores, we don’t simply take delivery from china and push them out to customers, we use our trusted suppliers and test every unit extensively before they are stocked for online or in-store purchase.
How does that differ to online retailers who sell loaded boxes?
- Those online “retailers” are usually someone operating out of their spare bedroom – there’s no store to visit and you have to buy blind
- By loading boxes before selling, they are risking potential prosecution, or at least having their operation shut down – if you have an issue, and that happens, who will you contact?
- These guys are in it to make some quick money, they’ll sell you the cheapest product they can find, this not only compromises stability, but sometimes safety too! We’ve been asked to repair some boxes from other suppliers, and what we found was quite scary at times!
- Standard, generic Android version – these guys download whatever TV box Android they can find and stick it on their boxes, very little testing is involved, and if an issue arises, they don’t know how to fix it, so you’re on your own!
- No warranty – even if they claim there is. If someone operates from their home, and sells 20 boxes, and they all break down, do you think they’ll spend their hard earned profit to replace them? Nope!
- Quite simply – they don’t sell a GoSmart TV Box, the best Android TV box on the market – ok, we may be biased, but our reputation and feedback would agree!
So, steer clear of pre-loaded Android TV boxes, the chances are, you’ll be left to deal with any problems yourself, and at very least, you know you’ve bought from someone who’s willing to operate in the shadier side of things, which probably means they’ll not care about you once they have your money!